Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Disaster Zone

AAARRRGGGHHH!  This is one of those days.  A disaster zone day.  I can't help but look around and see all the failures in my house.  Mess, upon mess, upon mess.  Half trained dogs.  Untrained cat.  Detrained me.  Or is that derailed??  Went for a run and whined to myself through the whole thing.  Cleaned 1/8 of my dresser top and used up all my free time.  Still need to shower.  Laundry piled up.  Sunny out and I am in.

I did run.  And I grocery shopped.  And I even put the groceries away.  But I have not cleaned the whole house top to bottom.  Or gotten my garage sale fodder all in the attic and all the rest tucked away in the basement.  Nor have I cleaned all the dog poop from the yard.  Yet to sort through the new load of clothing that arrived from Pittsburgh.  But I do have a paycheck to deposit in the new joint bank account.  And I have not broken my fast today.  For all and all it is one step forward and a few back, yet I suppose there is progress.  But I still feel like junk, am barely coherent, and hope to have a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Asirek said...

Why wait until tomorrow? Today is still YOUNG and you can turn it around. Kudos to running and grocery shopping. Priorities on nice days are not indoor cleaning....its outside stuff. Clean the poop from the yard and call it good :)