Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Break Those Chains

I am starting a 21 Day Financial Fast on Sunday.  21 days of spending NOTHING, except groceries and gas.  No videos, no movies, no eating out, no chocolate on my way in to work, not even a gumball.  Bills are exempt.  That's about it.  And store pizza has to be pondered as a need or a want...  Oh, and no shopping.  None.  No window shopping, garage sailing, no catalog looking, no Craig's List on the internet, no Sunday ads, nothing.  Oh, this is going to be fun!!!

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Wow - that's brave. I am trying to keep myself to a $50 a week limit, that's for everything, like cellphone credit, bus fares and lunches. For the first time in goodness knows how long, I had money in my account when I was paid this week, and my credit card is in credit. How did that happen?

Asirek said...

Way to go, Beth! A consummate inspiration! I'll be eager to hear how the progress is coming along =)

Amicus said...

Good luck, brother!!!! You totally need to document about the progress. I agree with Kerisa- super inspiring. Can't wait to see what happens...