Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Did With My Summer Vacation

Hello
I am busy remembering how to blog.  T'was a crazy summer and the hit list will just have to wait.  Just wanted to jump onto the blog to prime the pump a bit.  I get overwhelmed sometimes (all the time?) and get myself into a tizzy thinking I will be stuck forever going in circles.  I don't have to do it all at once, and everything could be much worse.  Life is actually excellent, everyone is healthy, employed, and moving forward.  I spent my summer vacation in pursuit of a goal, and I accomplished that.  I walked my 60 miles and compiled and gave away over $3,300 in the fight against breast cancer.  Now, as I return to my regularly scheduled life, I can re-organize and prioritize.  Right?

1 comment:

Asirek said...

Love your new layout!