Friday, May 21, 2010

Rambling

Wow, just did a mega post on the other site.  I sat down at 7:45 to do a quick update and now it is 9:20.  Dang.  But that cleared up some space in my brain so it was worth it.  This spring has been rolling along rather fast, but it is almost all good.  No, not ALL good, but if it was I'd be a liar.  How boring is that?  Yesterday was stone cold gorgeous up here.  Sun all day, not too hot.  I went for a run, cleared more of the house, and went out with a friend I do not get to see much.  We attended the opening of an amazing art exhibit and roller bladed along Lake Superior into the sunset.  I am going to pay with aches and pains for the next few days, but it was worth it.  I hope the summer is just like yesterday, sunny and a little bit cool.  I have the gardens under way.  The veggie one is cleared and ready to plant.  The side one desperately needs weeding, and the lawn needs mowing again.  I listed all the house projects we need to do and almost collapsed in despair, but then made a list of what we have done in 11 years and was pleasantly surprised.  Not such the slackers, but a long way to go.  I guess that means we can't die any time soon. 

Well, that is all I am going to ramble about.  That's it.  I am good, my brain is clear, time to sort and haul the final keepers from the attic to the basement.  -Cheers

No comments: