Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Nothing like running at 30 below zero to clear ones head.  Also leaves icicles on you eyelashes, which is pretty cool too.  It has been a long time since I posted and I will now make a vague New Year's Rsolution that I will post "more".  I know, I should be more specific, but I really don't want my blog to be a chore so will leave it to when the spirit moves me.

I have made a few specific resolutions so will share.  That way I can share the guilt if I need to.  In no particular order.
Organize- With the Flylady web site: every day.
Train- With a clicker and my two dogs: every day (if only for a minute each).
Run- 3 times a week, 3 races this year.  1: 5km; 1:10km; 1:1/2 marathon.
Ski- Nordic.  Get Alex into classes, Race 1 time. Learn to wax.
Playdates for Alex- 1 time a week, or more.
Budget- Revamp.
Read- Finish each book club book Before book club.
Food-Improve and have great meals at home with family.
Girl Dates- At least once a month.  4 movies, 4 Art, 4 music.

That's what comes to mind.  Nothing grand and glorious, but keeping things going and having fun doing it.  It is very cold out today, but we have friends coming over from Germany to go sledding so will keep this short.  Hope to ramble on soon.  Keep warm and keep smiling.  Yours- Beth

1 comment:

Kerisa said...

I think you should include a Hubby date in there somewhere too......